What is a Sustainer?
Sustainers are businesses, non-profits, organizations and individuals who have generously donated to the Public i. Without their financial support, we would not be able to bring you the paper every month.
So without further ado, to our Sustainers, thank you!
- The AFL-CIO of Champaign County
- The Art Theater Co-op
- Campus Faculty Association
- Common Ground Food Coop
- GEO: Graduate Employees Organization IFT/AFT 6300
- Natural Gourmet Foods
- Russ Rybicki, AIF, SharePower Responsible Investing
- Smile Politely
- WEFT Community Radio 90.1 FM
- World Harvest Foods
How do I become a Sustainer?
That’s great! Becoming a sustainer not only supports the Public i, it also gains exposure for you and your place of association. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our volunteers will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
2,084 total views, 2 views today